Thursday, June 1, 2017

Exciting News!


I am delighted to be back designing for SugarPea Designs again! I took a small leave while I was pregnant with complications but now I am so happy to be crafting again. I have missed it so much! 


Today's card is one I created using my current challenge at The Challenge! It doesn't go live until 8am (EST) so you are seeing a "sneak peek" of this week's challenge! We hope you join us!


For my card, I decided to ink up some SugarPea Designs stamps! I am IN LOVE with the Fall Fox stamp set! SO cute and totally fun to colour! I paired it with the Celebrate All the Things stamp set to make a simple yet cute (I hope) Birthday card! My colour inspiration for the papers came from the three little treat bags at the base of the cupcake stand!


Thank you for stopping by and please visit me over at SugarPea Designs! I would love to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Yay and congrats to being back on the team!! I've missed seeing your wonderful work on a regular basis. So happy you're back Lesley. Your card is darling. I like the way you've colored the little critter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking the 3 treat bags colors and patterns as your inspiration elements from the challenge image was cleverly crafted in your card. Way to be inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)